Monday, May 12, 2008

Adam and who?


So tonight for f.h.e. Tanner was telling us about Adam and Eve.  He stands up and holds up the picture of them...and says:

"This is Adam and Steve"
Jasper and I started laughing so hard we could not contain ourselves.  Hilar...ious.  I think he was telling the wrong version...
He went on to tell about how "Adam and Eve ate the bad guy fruit and got kicked out of the Garden of Ethan and thrown in jail".  hmmm, he makes it so entertaining!

16 comments:

Bethany said...

we taught a lesson about adam and eve a few weeks ago in our sunbeam class and all the kids were saying "steve" instead of "eve". i kept telling them EEEEEEVE, not steve! Kids are so funny.
-bethany

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute and hilarious!

chelle said...

That is a FHE for the books. Thanks for the laugh. m

AudyCamp said...

ok how funny is that..funny what they pick up. your Mom picture below is so cute..

Emily said...

That one is classic! Greg and I laughed so hard we had tears running down our cheeks. I love it!

Emily said...

p.s. I love that picture of him. He looks so grown-up! Tell him to stop growing so fast!

Aaron said...

Love that!!! Offer is still open if you would like to take a break from this gem. Send him my way! I am in total crush over him.

Jackie said...

That is too funny! It's probably the version the ACLU (?) teach now to be "politically correct." We want everyone to feel accepted. :-)

Kendria said...

I almost peed my pants on that one... SO funny!

Bryce & Cherise said...

oh wow....tanner....love him

Rachel Clare said...

This is so weird!! Just last night I saw a bumper sticker that said, "Adam and EVE. Not Adam and STEVE". Honest to goodness.

How cute is he??

girlsmama said...

This is why we love them! That is hysterical. And I'm sure he's thinking "What? You guys are so weird."

Sandy said...

Yes, I'm quite sure that "Adam and Steve" is the story some people like to tell! haha! That is so hilarious I am almost crying I am laughing so hard.

tiffunny said...

Moments like that almost make FHE worth it? Just kidding! Whenever I do try and do it, I'm surprised at how fun it ends up being. Thanks for reminding me I need to do it and let me children share their little "takes" on it all as well!

Anonymous said...

That is so great!

sara said...

I LOVE IT! Nothing is better than the kids version!
It reminds me of "Out of The Mouth of Babes" :)