i asked her to tell me about her life right now; "I'm in 4th grade and my teacher is Mrs. Harris. I'm having a really good time, but I'm struggling with math because it's too weird and confusing and awkward at the same time! I love to be funny and hang out with friends. And I love, I mean, LOVE art and swimming. I try to be helpful around the house, but I hate chores. I hate boys except for the boys in my family. Trying to save my money for college. My favorite color is purple. Taelyn my evil twin sister always destroys my things! I am always in to fashion. And you are the best mother dear."
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Madsie
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
LOL! The math comment sounds like Emma, who also loves the word "awkward". Pretty nice that she hates boys. That's a good stage of life....
Nice rundown of her life. That picture of her looks SO MUCH like Jasper.
Loves friends and is saving money... sounds like someone else I know!! :D She's her mother's daughter, alright! I love this picture.
she is so cute. love the picture of her haha!
I've never heard of math being awkward. LOL And why didn't she throw in that math is FUN, because that's what I think! :)
She's so cute!
Post a Comment