Friday, October 8, 2010

Tae Tae

The messes that a girl named Taelyn makes are a little different than the ones boys make:





























5 comments:

Annette Larsen said...

That is so fabulous! What wonderfully girly messes she creates. I love the shelter for naked babies.

Christine said...

Heeheehee! SO CUTE! I love her.

Emily said...

We wouldn't want the baby doll's to suffocate inside the chair, would we??? Thank heaven they thought to create an air space.

I love how everything has order to it. Her messes are very methodical and intentional. I love it that, to her, they aren't even messes.

You are such a good Mom for documenting it. Maybe this is what President Monson was talking about when he told us that we'll miss the messes one day. I have my doubts, but Little Miss Taelyn is quite adorable and her "messes" just prove it!

Love her!

MoM K said...

I just love her! I miss you Taelyn!! those are the cutest messes ever.

andrea said...

i love the imagination of a child. :) my favorite is the doll that has a "tent" INSIDE the bottom of the chair. tooooo funny!