Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tanners missing tooth

Tanner lost his first tooth! He was so excited! He kept asking me to pull it out. I'd rather die. It made me cringe to even wiggle it a lot. After patiently waiting, it finally fell out. He says "I feel like I'm 16" now that he has a missing tooth. He loves football and doesn't like girls. He is a crack up. He his this crazy ability to make me laugh when I'm mad at him. It's actually really frustrating.

I told him to tell me about his life right now.... this is what I got: "my life is so good because I'm a kid, and I fell in a fire before, I almost died. I like doing stuff like playing with friends. I like playing jumping on the tramp. And I don't like girls, I don't know why I don't like girls."



That smile just makes me weak.

6 comments:

Ruth said...

Wait -"I fell in a fire before, I almost died" - what is That about? His imagination, I hope..

Jana said...

LOL, glad he didn't die in that fire!!
Emma DIES waiting for her teeth to fall out. She's been making me wiggle and pull on her tooth a lot lately. I can NOT get that thing out!!

Annette Larsen said...

I love that he doesn't know why he doesn't like girls. We're a mystery, that's for sure.

Kimberly Jepson said...

Hahaha! I stinkin' love that kid! I couldn't help smiling when I saw the picture. lol I love that he feels like he's sixteen now that he's lost a tooth... :D

LeMira said...

I love that you post about Tanner. . .makes me feel good about Jackson (that he's normal). Yours makes me laugh as much as mine makes you laugh, I'll bet!

Meredith said...

How fun!!!!