THIS is what happens. And I was only 10 feet away. Shampoo all over her head. She thought it was hilarious until I had to put her in the shower. She LOVES to pump the shampoo and conditioner out...until it's gone.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
When I'm on the phone...
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
hahahah! jen!!! i am STILL laughing!!! she is so funny. i love her.... love the face in the second pic! haha
So cute. Love your Anne Taintor next to the post. "it had seemed like such a good idea 12 months ago." Good luck! You are the best mom. m
Hey it's me Barbara Dirlam, now Nielsen. Your little girl is so adorable! It is so funny how fast and sneaky the little ones can be. That is so funny!
You better send her to my house...Don't know why, but I thought it might be a good time to ask.
Love her!
Lucky it was on her head, my almost 2 year old Lewis, likes to get the bottles and make beautiful patterns all over the carpet! Try Bissell-ing that out of the carpet for hours and you'd wish it had only been on his hair! :>
that darn phone! It gets me everytime. :) Such cute pictures of your girlie.
Too cute! It's amazing what kind of trouble kids can get in to during a little phone call...
Hmmm - so maybe i shouldn't be complaining that my 22 month old just poured out tons of shampoo & conditioner twice this week all over her clothes & bathroom floor. Or maybe I should - at least your kid knew where it belonged!!!
Post a Comment