Thursday, September 25, 2008

I did it!

I edited a photo of my OWN KIDS! :) Ok, so I've only done this one, but it's better than nothing! I love you kidlings!!!

28 comments:

Aislinn said...

yay for you! they are adorable kiddos. Good pick on the outfits. :)

Kathy said...

Freakin' adorable!

Annette Larsen said...

So cute! J looks so old.

Tanya said...

Jen, your kids are just adorable!!! man have they grown!!! love their outfits, how handsome are your boys!! & your girls.... so very beautiful! You must be a very proud mama!!

take care,

love,
tanya xx

Jackie said...

So so cute! And just think- soon there will be one more of them! :-)

Meredith said...

super cute!

Jana said...

Dang Gina, they're way too cute.

MoM K said...

AAhh, yes, 4 of the most beautiful children on the planet!

B said...

Hey Jen - I just wanted to tell you that I think you're awesome! I'm always impressed with your posts and you are always inspiring me to try a little harder to reach a little higher. You are a real person but you are still super woman - how is that done? Seriously, I think you are so cool and I'm happy to (sort of - I feel like I only know you through association with my brother, Ryan, and husband, Alan) know you:)

Bryndie said...

Beautiful Kids! I can't wait to see the new addition in there with them!

Mel said...

That is seriously a darling picture! What cute kiddos you have!

Christine said...

way cute! tae looks so big!!

tiffunny said...

I was going to say the same thing as Christine - your baby looks so big & tall now! Good thing you're having another one cause she looks like an actual "kid" now!!! You have adorable kids! Were your kids more difficult for you than others? Mine always seem to be just horrible for me, but then when i take pictures of my nephew or nieces, they're good for me. Just wondering how a "real" photographers kids act for her!

chelle said...

You mom is right. SO CUTE SO FUN. GOod for you. Maybe I will take some of mine tomorrow. m

Sarah Welsh said...

cute, cute, cute!

Barbara said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable! They are all growing up so fast! I love each of their faces...so expressive! love it!

Emily said...

So, so, so adorable! Look at all of them! They all look so genuinely happy. What more could a mother ask?!? Maddie has been telling me for weeks that she is so excited to get her picture taken. She said, "You should see the cute outfit she bought me. I can't wait to wear it."

p.s. Seriously...Maddie and Jaren could be twins!

p.p.s (or whatever) That makes me want to pick Tae us and squeeze her! How perfect is that little face!

p.p.s.s.s. (just making things up) Macy gets dibs on Jaren and Paige gets dibs on Tanner. Love them!

Kimberly Jepson said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I miss those children. The outfits are ffffreakin adorable! I canNOT believe how old Tae looks! And I see you found an outfit for Maddie :) Way cute. Edit the rest, woman!!
Thanks for calling me yesterday, sorry I had to get off so fast! I'm a busy woman these days. But I'll see you in like a week! I'm excited.
LOVE your booty, so fresh and so DANG fruity!!
B

Bethany said...

Aw, so cute! They are all so grown up! Good for you for taking the time to get a picture of your own kidos all together.

Rachel Clare said...

I love your PP-ing on these. Great outfits too! And, of course, smashingly beautiful children.

Lundell Family said...

your kids are too adorable!!! I love the picture. How are you feeling?

Aaron said...

Hi love!

Aaron is getting remarried. In Key West mid-November. ;)

Cherise Davies said...

JEN oh my goodness!! That's the CUTEST pic ever! dang you guys make cute kids!! ;) Where is that taken anyway? It looks like New York...or London ....or something!

Cherise Davies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

At the risk of sounding redundant- your kids are so cute! And, yes, where was that pic taken?

Anonymous said...

Geez you make cute kids! Can't wait to see #5!

Unknown said...

Super cute! That has actually been one of my goals for about 9 months. Maybe one day I will actually take some shots of my own kids. I am proud of you! Love the picture! Your kids are adorable!

Lindsay said...

Look at that photo! I love it! Your kids are so stinking gorgeous, they all could be models. I love where you shot the photo. I need to come get a family session, are we still good with that trade???