Sunday, September 28, 2008

My trouble maker Gap model wanna be

I'm editing and came across this...how adorable is he?! I'm telling you- he's irresistible for a reason, it saves him way way too often. Like after he's done something naughty and he gets this huge grin across his face and it makes me just want to laugh. Or when he knows he's in trouble so he gently grabs my face and says "I'm so so so sorry Mom, I love you so much" Over and over...melting really. I love you soooo much T!

13 comments:

Emily said...

That picture is absolutely perfect! You are right - he looks just like a model. I need you to come and take a priceless picture of Macy, because I'm still just so embarrassed/mortified/humiliated that she was so terrible at church. Greg said that it was not possible for her to act worse.

But back to you - I love that look on his face! He is adorable! I have a hard time not laughing after he shoots you that sweet, tender look after he's been naughty. We love him at our house too.

Bryndie said...

That is adorable. You really need to send that in for a contest somewhere!

Christine said...

he looks like Dad!

Annette Larsen said...

Total model material.

Kristi said...

I LUUUUURVE this picture! What a cutie! My lulle guy melts my heart the same way! I think that is why he is such a stinker - he always gets out of trouble so easy...

Jana said...

He's a charmer, that's all there is to it. I can't believe this was just a natural pose for him...he IS such a model! And Christine's right, his mouth at least looks like dad's.
I heart that picture.

Sandy said...

Holy cow he is a little gap model and so handsome I just want to eat him up. Do you think he's too old for Emma? hee hee! I'm glad that you are finally getting to edit your own kids pics. I love them and its great to keep up with you all since we live far away!

Cherise Davies said...

yup, he looks like dad. haha. that's funny. what a cutie! can't wait to see you guys next weekend !!

chelle said...

This could be your dad! He is very cute. Great photographer. m

HeatherK said...

WOW Jen what a handsome guy! He has the sweetiest face! I wanna see you. Heidi is coming up for Halloween maybe we can get together then?.... we better! I heard Melinda is in Italy right now.. do you keep up with her?

Tanya said...

He is totally the sweetest!! definitely model material! such a handsome young man!!!

love,
t. xxxx

tiffunny said...

You already know - but he is just adorable! Love the pic! And love that his cuteness keeps him out of getting into trouble sometimes!

Andrea said...

Seriously, this kid belongs in a magazine. I love your how your kids have those big brown eyes with blonde hair. I want to adopt him.