Friday, June 27, 2008

More pics...

Little Taters...the woman is growing feistier by the minute.  But she's so so so sweet.  Always cuddling.  Love you babsie!



12 comments:

chelle said...

So Cute. Love the muted colors. How did you do that?

I went to girls camp and took photos for the slide show. Then I came home and put the slide show together last night. It was fun. I just ran the disk over to the Bishop who is going up there tonight and is taking the disk with him so they can all see the photos.

While I was there I met Jamelle Kelly. She was nice and gave me a disk of hers so I could use it in the slide show as well.

We talked about you and we both said we loved you! Since I was talking behind your back, I thought I should tell.

Love your blog. M

Bryce & Cherise said...

jen your kids are seriously growing up so fast! Tae is TOTALLY a little girl now! i love her....

Emily said...

Pure sweetness! I love the bright blue skirt!

MoM K said...

OOoohhh, she is just soooo cute! I'm "ixsidid" (as Emma writes) to see her on Sunday! And ALL of you!

Kendria said...

Cute girl... Loving the blue skirt...

Anonymous said...

She looks like a definite keeper! I think her and Brooklyn would be great friends!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

what a beautiful yard! I had a tri with your dad the other day. we just kept talking about you..we miss you guys but it looks like you love it there!!

Tanya said...

Oh she is so very sweet! gorgeous photos & I love how you've processed them!!

heidi said...

jen, love these shots. You have such talent! very cute...still waiting to see if you'll have another little one...i bet you're a pro at it.

Brian and Kim said...

She is so darn cute!!! I love the blue skirt too!

Leesa said...

WOW she is TOO cute and you are wonderful at capturing her!!!

Aislinn said...

love her skirt......