Wednesday, June 11, 2008

You did what??!!


So we have a little girl over today to play, and she had an accident...couldn't quite make it to the toilet in time and peed on the floor.  So I put her in the bathtub.  Tanner wanted to join.  I said no (she has no brothers, I'm not scarring the poor child).  So he continues asking, I continue saying no.  I'm on my hands and knees cleaning the bathroom floor.  Tanner lightly taps me on the shoulder, I turn around and he silently points to a small puddle of fresh pee on the floor.  "Did you do that?"  "Ya, I just couldn't wait Mom, can I take a bath now?"  What the?!?  So he had to have a no fun shower and no bath.  I just can't get over him peeing on the floor just so he could take a bath.  

14 comments:

Aaron said...

Love him!!! It is all very logically Jen Ben. You gotta give him props for that! At least he didn't do a number two on the floor. That would have been unbearable. ;)

Aaron said...

meant logical. sorry. duh.

Meredith said...

Yeah, what a stinker! I love his reasoning, though!

Lindsay said...

He's SMART! - and hillarious...

LeMira said...

What reasoning, and what a cute kid! That was hilarious.

Emily said...

That is one smart little kid you've got there! Hilarious!

Bethany said...

my kid is totally like this too.

sara said...

He THOUGHT he had a bath in the bag!!! Ha! - My boys have done similar things. It's amazing how their little minds think!! :) It's gotta make you smile...after the pee is cleaned up anyway!

Bryndie said...

I am laughing so hard right now. That kid is a crack up! Smart boy, he got life figured out thats for sure.

Jacqui said...

That is hilarious. I love his way of thinking.

tiffunny said...

Funny. Way to go on staying strong and not giving into how dang cute he is!!!

Jackie said...

I'm laughing to hard right now! That is so funny. You've gotta love the entertainment he brings you. :-)

Tera said...

What a stinker! I think they are all smarter than we give them credit for.

Anonymous said...

Hilariously smart child you have!