Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sundays...

Jazz and I went outside last Sunday and found all of our children with out much clothing.  It was very hot, do you blame them?  It was so nice to just sit outside and watch the kids all playing so well together. 
This is Helga the Wrestler as Jasper calls her.  She's actually quite strong...strong enough to push Mr. T all over the yard...
Finally a photo with this little lady with no front teeth.  Where does the time go?






21 comments:

BryceRD said...

oh that is hilarious. they're all so dang cute...especially that Helga....

BryceRD said...

oh crap, this is cherise, not bryce by the way

Lindsay said...

Could you guys make more beautiful children? I don't think so.

tiffunny said...

Love how they stripped down for the heat! And love that your oldest lost both teeth at the same time. I think my oldest did too but my 2nd one just lost her 2nd front tooth, but the other one has been out and back in for quite some time. There's just something cute about a totally toothless front like that!!

Christine said...

Oh my gosh! I love the black and white one of tae! So cute and silly!

And how cute is cherise, all married and stuff accidentally being her husband. . .

The Melo's said...

Your kids are so stinking cute! I just looked at your photo blog and you are amazing! I guess I could have left a comment there, sorry:) I love the pictures of Bethi Seaman, she IS so photogenic. Thanks for share you talent with us, I love it!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

Jen, this is great to check out yourblog and see your faily and how cute they all are. I love Helga and the shot of T on the trike in his undies

Emily said...

You know - in 95 degree weather - they have the right idea! Although, I don't think the neighbors would appreciate it too much if Greg and I ran around in our undies. They are so cute! How funny is that picture of Tae in her diaper and rag-a-muffin pigtails! So adorable!

Sandy said...

Sweet! They really are the cutest. Too bad our kids can't run around half naked. They'd burn their feet on the melting grass and have 3rd degree burns on the rest of their body too. Stinking Phx and 117 degree weather! UGH! I can't wait till fall, or winter for that matter, I guess those seasons are the reason we live here.

chelle said...

They have the right idea. It is hot here too! You have your own little nudist colony. Love the first photos. Good eye. U R THE BEST! m

Jackie said...

Glad you were able to get pics of your kids getting along. I think that would be a rare occasion at my house. :-)

Sarah Welsh said...

So cute, my kids love being mostly naked, so it's nice to know that it's more a kid thing than a future nudist thing. :) Maddie & Nathan are both missing the same two front teeth, maybe we can get them to sing all I want for christmas is my two front teeth together!

Amber said...

You've got a couple of strippers on your hands! Too funny!

MoM K said...

They are beautiful!

sara said...

okay - the b&w of 'helga'....I swear I've seen a picture of you doing the EXACT same pose... YES. - I think maybe from your h.s. days...in front of a group of guys (Jess has a memory book) CRAZY! I LOVE IT. :)

Rachel Clare said...

first of all, so dang cute. Second, I would really like to know why it's so inappropriate for adults to do this. I mean, really. What's there to be ashamed of? It IS hot- clothes are ridiculous! Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Jen!!!

Notaname said...

Jen your kids are so cute!!!! What a fun time...Your kids are like me...always smiling!!!(Well...most of the time). :D

AudyCamp said...

love the undies & no teeth pics:}

Bryce & Cherise said...

cherise was here....(everyday for the past...forever!!!)

Kendria said...

Love Love Love your pictures... you capture just the right things... You are awesome... Gotta love being a momma! Helga is cute too! :) ha!