Jasper even though you never ever read my blog because you don't even know the addy, I love love love you. More than I ever thought I could. You are so good to me, take care of me and our family. You're always striving...striving to be better than you were the day before, I love that about you. You have a heart of gold, your patience seems unending. And you love me amidst my many frailties- thank you for that. And to think I EVER said no when you asked me to marry you...what was I thinking?? Thank you a hundred million times over for your dire persistence. Loves XOXOXO

On a lighter note. About a month ago I rummaged through Mads backpack and found this little beauty crumpled at the bottom. I fell in love with it! While she was at school I framed and hung it. She was so excited and proud to see it on the wall in the kitchen. Isn't it so pretty?!








15 comments:
I love Jasper too. He is so sweet. He is lucky to have you because you are sweet and kind also. YES! Ramsey and Ashley are BEaUtifuL!! But so are you! INSIDE AND OUT! M
Cute you guys look so good.
You married into a good looking family girl!
I love, love, love your pictures of Jasper's brother and your (soon-to-be) sister-in-law (I left my gushing compliments on your photo blog). But...Hello...You and Jasper are one hot couple! Seriously, you are gorgeous and I think you are amazing! Although, I'm a little confused as to why you used that picture instead of the one that Greg took at the wedding last night. :)
Really...I loved your tribute to Jasper. You are so sweet and sincere. And I seriously think you could sell Maddie's painting for thousands of dollars! That girl must have the Rowley artistic gene! She has some serious talent!
Love you!
Yes, I loved the pictures you took of Ramsey and Ashley! They were fabuloso!
We all think Jasper is pretty great. I'm glad you married him!
And I love Maddy's art! Beautimus! You're such a good mom to frame it!
what? you said No to Jasper!? u crazy thing. What a sweet little tribute. You guys are so adorable together!
Pen Pals again...yay!! ha ha!Oh it is so nice to see your other half!! You guys are so cute! Ok and were you a dancer? I was back in the day & if you wanna go audition for the show, count me IN!! It's the best!! Go see how many people loved your work...I hope they'll come to you!!
Wonderful picture of Jasper's brother and girlfriend, but they have competition with you and Jasper, you and Jasper make a great looking Couple too! I love Madi's art work!
aww...how sweet. I know I could post something like that and my husband would never see it either. I think you two look so awesome together and you have th cutest children. What a wonderful little family. Watch out for Maddie's artwork..she could be famous one day!
Gorgeous couple... Both of them. Jasper looks like I remember him... You look very happy! I am glad for that. Gorgeous picture too. What a treasure.
They are just gorgeous.. as are you & Jasper! very handsome boys for sure!!! Did you really say no when Jasper first asked you to marry him??? Girl you certainly don't need to be jealous!!
To Jasper-Keep on doing what you're doing, I agree with your wife, you are great!
Also Ramsey and Ashley do look perfect for each other, and what a fun weekend!!!
Gorgeous!!! Wow, those two are going to make some pretty babies someday!
And hello you and Jasper look like you just stepped out of a magazine. So gorgeous! And you already have pretty babies!! Glad you had a fun weekend in Cali. It's great to get away every once in a while to renew the spirit and remember what made you fall in love.
Love the painting. Isn't it great that kids can be so expressive. I wish I could frame everything that Matthew brings home. My house might look kind of silly though.
Love the pics Jen- including the one Maddie did. That was so cute of you to surprise her and frame it. I'll bet she was so proud.
I'm jealous of your trip to CA. Wish I could just get away for a few days with my hubby!
Wow - i hadn't realized that all those pics were of Jasper's bro. No wonder you were showing so much of them on your photo blog. They are a gorgeous couple but so are you guys.
Post a Comment