Monday, April 21, 2008

Wishing...and hoping...

I am so sick of the cold.  I really really wish I were here right now....
bEautiful Kauai-
I think the beach is by far my favorite place on earth...
who needs botox when you have a scuba mask?

on a heli would also be nice....
or here...on a zipline that makes you look like you have the fattest g-string ever.  That's fine. It's hot. :)

15 comments:

Bethany said...

i want to come too. i cannot handle the cold and wind anymore!!

Lindsay said...

Sigh...some of my good friends are there right now...I pretty much hate them.

Steve & Angie said...

Ahhhh, 87 degrees here today. The pool and the sun are great!! Can't wait to see you here in a few weeks, bring your suit, you can start your summer tan! :-)

Meredith said...

I'd love to be there right now, too.

Rachel Clare said...

OOOooohhhhh YES.

Jackie said...

I would love to be there anytime! I am totally ready for summer also- and I'm so sick of the wind! I feel like I'm back in Wyoming again.

Brian and Kim said...

I would love that too!! I totally agree with Jackie, enough already with the wind. :)

Sarah Welsh said...

It's FINALLY starting to warm up in St. Louis & everything is starting to turn green, horray for spring, I thought it would NEVER come!

Emily said...

Let's leave this afternoon. The kids can fend for themselves for a week (or 2)!

Sandy said...

It's hot here in the Az, but I'd take Hawaii any day!!

tiffunny said...

Sometime we talk about moving back to Utah. But then I hear everyone complain about the weather 9 months out of the year cause of freak cold spells and stuff and I appreciate that I live in Vegas. Hawaii would be nice though. My husband was just presented a job offer there - how cool would that be. But i bet it would cost a fortune to live there.

Anonymous said...

I wish I were there now too. It is snowing here today, what the heck?

Tanya said...

I'd take Hawaii any day!! a friend has just returned from there.... so jealous! Love the googles Jen!!

Tanya said...

You've been tagged go to my blog for details.

Leesa said...

You crack me up! Love the pictures