Sunday was the 2 year anniversary of Michelle's little James's passing. It was so sweet to be there with her family at his graveside to let of balloons. Michelle is amazing! We're all sending you our love!


Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Sending balloons to James
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Jen, I love love love the picture of Spence and Joe. It's sooo priceless. Thank you for taking the pictures and joining us in his remembrance-your practically family anyway. Much love to ya.
Jen, I love the picture of Joe and Spencer watching the balloon. How do you do it? How do you capture the moment so perfectly?!? Loves to Michelle and her adorable family.
Hi friend!
You are so wonderful. Oh ya, and I get to see you in a couple days!
Luv your BFF
Michele
I couldn't imagine losing a child. It brings tears to my eyes just reading the balloon. What a great friend you are to give so much support. Photos look great!
Beautiful photos Jen! reading the balloon made me cry!! this is a beautiful gift you've given to your friends!
What a beautiful moment you have captured for your friends. I can't even imagine the pain of letting go.
I would have to agree- now that I have a child, I could not imagine loosing him. What strength and courage that must take.
I have lost three children, as you all know from my comment on the trail post, and it is difficult beyond words. You feel as if you are going to die, but you don't die. You keep breathing in and out all day long and you wonder why.
So I just died inside. It took me a long time to rebuild. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into years. And now I am a totally different person.
I feel I am so blessed to have had the time I did with my kids. They taught me so much and because of them I am a better mother, sister, child, wife, photographer, ward member, neighbor, friend, etc.
My love, prayers and support to you Michelle and your family. You will get through this. Moment by moment. Day by day. Heart beat by heart beat.
As the years slip away, you will see the blessings still coming to you for having known, held and loved little James. I am sorry to say that the pain has never gone away for me even though it has been over 15 years. But the pain makes me a better person. I have learned to live with it and love deeper because of the deep sadness.
Just my thoughts. Sorry to go on. Much love to you, Jen. You are so wonderful. Love you. Mechelle
Post a Comment