We got snow!!! It was so pretty...and perfect for snowman making. It's been WAY too long since I'd built a snowman. Very bonding. :) Here he is...our very own "frosy". The kids think he's really going to come to life like on the show "Frosty the Snowman." Who knows...maybe he will. And when he does, he'll be a Diamondbacks fan.


Child Labor laws? What are those?? He's 5...that's old enough. :)

Saturday, December 1, 2007
SNOW!!
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






11 comments:
I love these picts. . how much fun!
Sweet snowman! Love the stuff you used for his face and such!
What a great mom! I have to admit, I let Greg do all of the "snow bonding" yesterday. What a fun time!
WONDERFUL! I envy your snow. What an excellent snowmany you made!
Aw..perfect snowman..I'm jealous! For just a second or two u made me wich I lived in snow again!
I LOVE THESE PICTURES. It's been too long since I checked blogs. You're so consistent! I need to be more that way....
Your snowman is the best on the block. It's been a long time since I have a snowman that looks like it came out of story book. Great job!!
How fun! We attempted a snowman build but our snow wouldn't stick together here in Lehi! weird...
What a perfect snowman. Who's idea was it to put the heart on it? Love it! The snow was sooo mcuh fun, I hope it keeps coming!
Jen, did you do anything to these pictures? There's something about them...
I am so jealous of your snow and of your snowman kit.
L-O-V-E these pictures!!! And that's the prettiest snowman I've ever seen!
Post a Comment