Friday, December 7, 2007

A favorite

Everyone needs to visit this blog. Sheye Rosemeyer is an amAzing photographer, and mom of 4. Her little Ava passed away under a year ago. Her writing is superb, whenever I read her posts I have a new resolve to love a little deeper. You'll love her words and her photos are inspirational!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing blog. I just got done crying...I can't imagine what it is like to loose a child. I want to be a better Mom, I need to be a better Mom!

Jennifer said...

So sad, I went to her main website and read the whole story.

The Cureton Family said...

Oh my goodness! Reading her blog was heartbreaking and yet exactly what I needed. Just today I was grumbling a bit that for the 2nd day in a row, school was canceled because of the snow. Now I am sitting here bawling and repenting for being such a terrible mom. We really never know, do we? What an inspiring person she is.

heidi said...

jen, thanks for sharing this blog, i love it. talk about inspiring in so many ways. thanks!

Rachel Clare said...

I've been a stalker of hers for a long time. Lover her blog!!

Andrea said...

Talk about a tearjerker. I bawled as I read it the story. How amazing that so many strangers have sent their support and prayers to her. My heart goes out to her. Her pictures are beautiful...and so are yours Jen!