Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Fresh & Fruity

This little child looooooooves the shower. She would stay in there all day if I let her. I just love the way her hair falls around her wet face....
My view of the wet princess child...it reminds me of me pregnant and only being able to see my toes when I look down (sometimes I miss that view...)

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute, I love that you capture these moments in your kids lives. She is a doll and lucky to have a photographer mom.

Rachel Clare said...

She is SO CUTE. How fun that she loves the shower!

The Cureton Family said...

What a cutie pie! I know I've been MIA for awhile. Don't worry, I am still a faithful reader, just bad at posting comments lately. Your family is so wonderful!

Brian and Kim said...

What great pics!! I love her wet hair on her also. So cute!!

Emily said...

That is so funny! My kids don't like showers (I wish they did). I think it is the water in their face. How adorable that she loves it so much! I love her hair, too. It looks so long when it's wet.

Anonymous said...

She is such an adorable little girl and seems not to be afraid of many things.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen, Tae is just so cute all wet and her hair curly like that. I'm so excited to see her in just a couple of weeks! I can't believe it!