Wednesday, December 5, 2007

7

7 random things about myself....this is hard enough- Lindsay I don't know how you came up 100...maybe another time!

*I love people. I thrive off of people. Talking, making friendships, learning about other people, all of it! Jasper on the other hand becomes drained from this. I suppose that's why we're married, we balance eachother out really well. I got in trouble repeatedly for talking in class....when I was a young womens leader for church, I still got in trouble.


*I met Jasper (my hus-band) when I was 15. He had this long, shiny hair that was always in a pony-tail, and shaved underneath. I thought was so sexy...what was I thinking??? He was in a band, not religious in the least, a partier, and I looooved him. We broke up oh say, 20 times in high school and then again and again after we both served missions. (He became a member of the church when he was 17.) Then one day I just decided, I really do want to marry this guy- this was after saying no, and him finally leaving me alone. So I called him and said, "OK, I'm ready to get married." K, so that was like 20 things....I'll move on.

*I am known as the exhibitionist in my family....if anyone has "questions" my mom says "go ask Jen". I'm not afraid. Enough said.

*My family all says I'm very bossy. But this because I am the oldest of 7 kids. How could I not be? I just need to change my wording...I have all kinds of ideas for what they could do, but I always say "you should...."

*I love to cook, but ONLY if I have all the ingredients already।


*Jasper and I rarely, if ever argue। This has nothing to do with me. I try to pick fights, and he won't fight back. I am SO blessed by this!


* I like to keep a 10lb bag of CHOCOLATE CHIPS in my freezer. Forget eating cookie dough...all I want is the chocolate. I stay away from buying candy...but not the Choco chipies.


14 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE the comments about you and Jasper getting together. Us ladies can be a little hard headed sometimes! Sensaria is going well. I am having a big holiday sale-a-thon this weekend. It is fun to get out and do the parties. Do you do it at all anymore?

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you did this, even if it's only a measly 7 ;) It's fun to get to know a little more about you, and as I thought we have a lot in common. We seriously need to get together and hang sometime.

Anonymous said...

I love it, your blog is fun to read! You are a very entertaining person1

tiffunny said...

See you thought of interesting things! I think you could easily entertain all of us with 93 more!! I'll await that list with bated breath! :)

It took me weeks to think of things for my list though. When i got tagged it was for only 5 things and I wasn't going to do it because I couldn't think of 5 things! The more I started thinking about it and reading other people's tags, I got ideas.

Jen-ben said...

I can see how I could come up with more...maybe I'll eventually try!

Kristy said...

I'm so with ya on the coming up with 100. I've been working on mine for three weeks and I'm on #12!

Jana said...

No no no, you're not BOSSY; you're PERSUASIVE.

Meredith said...

Holy crap...10lbs?!

And you never fight with Jasper??? How sweet that would be to never fight with Eric! But seeing as you grew up with him, I'm sure you might see that as an impossibility, too.

And I love that your the "exhibitionist" because I'm totally not afraid to talk about anything, either (as you know)!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

Now I know you even better and I LOVE IT!!! You are S funny! I love the choco chippies too.

Aaron said...

Love it! 93 more to go...

Emily said...

This is great! Whenever I need a great laugh, I think of that picture you showed me of a school dance with you in the black hat and Jasper with his smokin' hot ponytail. And what is it with people labeling oldest siblings as "bossy"?!? We can't help it if we are so wise!

Bryce & Cherise said...

:) jen here i am....leaving you a comment.... lol My fav is the chocolate chips...its totally just...you ;)

Theresa said...

I remember that gross boy haircut. I used to swoon for that too. I also cannot be without a chocolate chip supply. My mother-in-law is my "supplier."

Sandy said...

Jasper and Your story sounds alot like Brody and mine. He had the most amazing long hair with natural curl. I hope someday our kids will have that hair. I love your blog, and so does my sister-in-law. She is always telling me how fun it is to read and how much she loves your pics and reading about your life and the kids, etc.etc. Happy Holidays.