Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A new Fav.

I did a newborn shoot this morning with this adorable baby...I just had to share because I looove this photo. Isn't he so cute!? You can see more of him on my photo blog.

6 comments:

Christine said...

So cute! I love that you get pics of the adorable nurseries with the babies.

Meredith said...

I love that you can see his mom and sis in one of the mirrors. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I so wish you had been around when my babies were no borns, I love your photos, always.

Christine said...

I had a dream about this picture last night! Isn't that funny? Obviously it had a very profound effect on me. :) In my dream I found out that the pictures had been taken at the baby's doctor appointment. Ha!

Emily said...

I do love this picture, but I'm not sure I love it more than the shelf picture. I think that is one of my all time favorites.

sara said...

very, very cute. I love making them into little bundles!