Here's a shot out to my amazing friends!! I can't even begin to tell you how blessed I am to be surrounded by such good friends. Just this week I had 2 friends watch my bazillion kids for me (yes you Kim and Emily), then Theresa sends me one of her FABU-LOUS-O bags, then today Melva love shows up and cleans my fridge (I'm serious), dusts where no one has dusted before, sweeps, does the dishes, and then sends over tomorrow nights dinner. I feel like I should go and save the world to pay it all back. This is not to mention all of the sweet emails and comments I get on my blog. That is always so uplifting and refreshing for me. AND my sister Jana agreed to take my kids if we die. :) If that's not service, I don't know what is! So here's to all of you who are my brill, kind, thoughtful friends, who are always going the extra mile to help those around you!! xoxoxo
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






17 comments:
how do I get one of those bags???
sorry, I didn't sweap behind the fridge when we stayed. but is still love you.
You know you are an amazing friend to everyone, so its easy to do nice things for someone that you know cares about you as much as you care about them.
P.S. I love the music on your blog. Sometimes I'll just log in to listen while I'm doing other things in the office. It's such a nice mix.
Everybody is nice to you because you are so nice to them. You get what you give. Life is so much easier when you have wonderful friends!
I love you so much, but I'll probably never clean behind your fridge (I'll probably never clean behind my fridge :)). But, I'll take your kids any time. Refolding the laundry is a small price to pay! You are a great friend.
- I love the music on your blog, too. I also sometimes open your blog to listen to the music while I work on other stuff.
You are such a great friend. I am so grateful that Swendy sent you to my house that day. As far as your kids, they are amazing and very nice to have around. And I can't get enough of Tae!!
P.S. Melva is so sweet, she brought me flowers after the ward campout just to be nice.
Even though I don't know you super well (although I feel like I'm getting to know you more and more)I can tell you are such a sweet and sincere person AND a great friend. If you weren't that way you wouldn't be reading AND posting on my blog. You are such a sweetheart!
Thanks to Tera for this connection!
Aaahh, you guys are so NICE!! SEE I have the greatest friends! LOVE YOU ALL! xoxoxo
I remember how sweet you were, comforting me as I cried when I was released from Primary. (Who does that, by the way? Don't people ask NOT to be in Primary?) Anyway, you are such a kind, compassionate person, and I'm lucky to count you as a friend!
I want friends like that...
And weird, we were just talking about if we died, and we're planning on giving the boys to Jana, too. So we'd better not die together. Oh, and if I die, Eric says he's moving in with you. Thought you might like the warning.
Jen! Crud! I forgot to sweep behind your fridge!!!
Love you! I cannot believe you liked galaxy that much! I liked who I worked with and we had fun, but the job kind of stunk don't you think? I hated being a waitress. The ONLY thing that made it fun was who we worked with...and flirting with guys...and eating whatever we wanted...especially if it was free...shoot! Maybe it wasn't so bad after all!
2021 Rivercrest Dr. #101
Twin Falls, ID, 83301
There's the addy. Hugs and Kisses!
It's true, Jen. Everyone loves you because you love everyone. You have such a gift with people. I mean, who spends a Saturday afternoon driving down to Orem so that she can take pictures of a newborn? You are the best.
Hey friend! Can you come look at my blog and tell me why the latest pic is off centered?? :)
Thanks! It looks a little to the right to me, maybe its just my screen.
Hey are you going to be in Flag at all for Christmas?
"What do we live for if not to make the world less difficult for each other?" -George Eliot-
So what's the deal, are you sick or something? How'd you get all these people to clean your house and stuff? Are you pregnant and not telling us? And YES I do remember when we didn't have birthdays and always said we were five, it was around the time when we had to carve our own wooden spoons and forks for every meal because we didn't know about cleaning them.
Who in the world is Melva Love? I want her as MY FRIEND!! That IS love.
Post a Comment