Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Who are you??

so if you're reading this, will you leave a comment...just your name. I'm curious as to who reads this thing. =)

24 comments:

Christine said...

Christine!

Meredith said...

Mer...your FAVORITE sister-in-law!

Anonymous said...

jennifer

Anonymous said...

Annette!

Aaron said...

Jen Ben we have just about peed ourselves reading some of your entries. How cute!

Sarah Welsh said...

Sarah :)

Sandy said...

I love your blog. It's fun to see what is going on with you and the fam, since we are so far apart. Emma and Matthew love to see the pictures and videos too.

The Cureton Family said...

Heather

Jana said...

Remember when we made up our own names and I decided to be Jana?

Rachel Clare said...

Rachel-
(I love the photos of your kids!)

Theresa said...

Theresa

Anonymous said...

JenniferW

MoM K said...

Hi sweet daughter! I love the pictures you have put up. I hope there is some way you can put all your introspection that is on your site into your permanent journal. It is so thoughtful. You are a great mom!

Anonymous said...

Your favorite pain in the neck from high school, Clint!

AudyCamp said...

Jen-luv your blog-So Cute! Your kids have gotten so big. I miss you guys... Especially your photography talents. We're in the valley swimmin' away the heat.
Talk to you soon. -Audra

Brian and Kim said...

Kim

Emily said...

Emily (Sister Owen) Manwaring
Rowley--you have the cutest family ever. I loved your mum comments (I needed to read them today!)

sara said...

LOVE this idea - seriously. I may have to steel it. :)

Sara

Anonymous said...

Your other Sarah =)

Anonymous said...

Meagan

Anonymous said...

Katie. Love the site. How fun!

Bethany said...

Bethany from Flagstaff. i like your blog and stole your idea of finding out who reads my blog.

Anonymous said...

Krista. I loved your blog! VERY entertaining!

Michele said...

Only your one and only bestest friend ever! OK, that was a little overboard. I miss you! This is so cute! Your still the best photographer I know!
Love you babe,
Michele