Tanner and Macy at it again. They are in actuality getting better...they just keep finiding new things to destroy. It's actually really humorous at this point. I think it helps to have a blog....I think- hey that would be really funny to post. Maybe this blog is actually a saving grace to my kids =). Anyhow, I had just cleaned Tanner and Jarens room. Sparkling clean. I left Tanner and Macy on their own for oh, maybe 10 minutes. I come upstairs and find that they have dumped everthing out of his dresser onto the floor, and the floor in the hallway. I should have captured that as well. The picture really doesn't do the mess justice. I should have taken another photo of the rest of the room. Oh well, it's for laughs anyway.
Monday, June 11, 2007
The saga continues....
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Oh my gosh, Jen! I can't imagine. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before Jackson starts doing that!
seriously. It only takes seconds to do MAJOR damage! Especially when they are tag-teaming! Go figure you find this promptly after cleaning the other kiddo's room! :)
Holy mess, Batman!!!
Post a Comment