Monday, June 11, 2007

Reading...

Just read Twighlight and the sequel to it New Moon...both were good. Easy reads. but entertaining. The author is a BYU grad. but nothing in the book has anything to do with religion. Only vampires. So now I really want to suck someones blood.


Jana just refered this book to me, so far I really like it. I'll talk more about it later....

3 comments:

Rachel Clare said...

I guess I'm the only one out there who hasn't read Twilight and New Moon. Better get on that....
And yes, Jen, feel free to link me. Can I do the same?
Rachel

sara said...

I've read all of these. and like all very much. :) In the Peacegiver, (if I remember correctly) I LOVED the story of Abbigail and relating her to Christ. Did I remember right??

Brian and Kim said...

The Peacegiver is amazing. I hope you like it.