Friday, June 1, 2007

Las Vegas Baby

A few weeks ago we went to Vegas with a few friends from High School to celebrate 30th birthdays. It was so fun! We rented a house instead of staying on the strip...so so nice! We had a pool, hot tub, pool table, and most importantly, NO KIDS! I love my kids, but this was so nice to just be free for a few days. We have to do it again..and again!
This was our entire group. The four boys were best friends in High School...and still are. The girls are all beauty queens.

I don't normally wrap myself up...but we were at "Blue Man Group". Talk about stimulating your senses...blue overdose.


Jamelle and I

Jeff and Jasper...when they're together you'd think they were still in High School- I'm not kidding. =)

2 comments:

sara said...

love the pics. I am so glad you guys had such a great time! I LOVE your faces. :) you kill me.

sara said...

why do these post's have to show the time? I am really embarrased!