So 2 of my sisters and brother have done a day in the life post. They were so fun to read. But I think I went a little overboard when it came to the picture taking. But it was fun.
The day starts around 7ish...I forgot to take pics earlier. 8am Maddie is already for school and out the door with her friend.
Tae starts out in her favorite spot...she will be here a zillion more times today.
Tan is in love with taking pictures...wonder where he gets that? I get he and Jay breakfast.
Tae finishes...I've never seen her do this before...so much for that outfit.
I unload. It's now about 8:15am
She never just SITS anymore...
8:20 I remember I actually need to eat to live as well. Fiberwise and blueberries...yummmmmm. (ok, so that's an exageration)
The boys finish up and start their day in the backyard
I get Tae dressed and ready, and into the car with the boys. It's now 8:45am
Jare bear...
Thought I take a pic of me =). We're almost to the gym. I have a 9:15 kickboxing class.
Home from the gym and class that almost killed me. 11:10. 11:35 Maddie arrives home from school.
12pm, I put Tae down for a nap. I get the mail, there are photos there. I email clients to let them know their pictures are in.
I sweep for the 2nd time today...I will do this at least 3 more times today.
Why do I sweep before we eat? I don't get myself sometimes...I resort to the kids fav mac and chz. Make it and let the kids eat outside, with Jaren's little friend. Maddie then goes to a friends house.
1pm- WHY are you awake????!!!
Check on kids...playing well, but Tanner is walking a little funny....hmmm
Peed his pants.
"Sorry Mom, sorry."
Strip the child down, spray him down. He actually enjoyed this.
I'd like a tight butt like him. But I don't have one. He gives the lawn a quick drink. Then I bring him inside and get new clothes on him.
Monday is laundry day, I'd put one load in before the gym, so I finally get around to changing it and putting another one in.
Check my email. It's now 1:45. I leave Jana a comment on her blog. Then put Tae down again.
I dump out the Coke I got Jasper for Father's Day. I warned him he could have it for one day only. He should have enjoyed it a little more....=)
Who's that I hear??? Little Tae Tae.
Tanner swears he found a "punkin" in the fridge. I go to get Taelyn up.
She has a snack of banana's and blueberries. Her fav. It's now 2:45. I pick up a little upstairs. Fold 3 loads of laundry, and put them away.
I ask the boys to help me pick up their toys in the front room. So they pose for a picture.
3pm. I run upstairs, fold 3 loads of laundry, pick up the upstairs, then I check onthe boys in the front room. They are obviously not picking up.
Tae has another snack and then finishes...I need to tighten her buckle.
Tae and Jaren play the piano.
Tanner whines for another treat. I say no. He continues to whine. I ignore it. I start to pick up their toys.
Tae LOVES the piano.
I check on the boys to see how their assignment is coming. It's not. They are having yet another pillow fight.
And piggy back rides
.Jaren goes to a friends house 3:30pm I sit down with Tanner and read our favorite book. If you have not read this...it is a MUST!
4pm time to go do a photo shoot. I drop Tanner off at his friend Macy's. They give eachother a nice kiss hello. Then I drop off Maddie at her friends house. Then I pick up Jaren and take he and Taelyn with me.
The shoot goes fabulously. 
On my way home I run to Wal Mart. The hell hole of all the earth. I hate that place, but I was in a hurry. Then pick up Tanner. I get home at 6:40I resort to chicken nuggets and peaches. Jaren doesn't seem too sad about it.
6:50 Jasper comes home. We make milk shakes for family night. Then we sing songs and have prayer and off to bed.
Jasper and I eat after the kids are in bed...8:15. We eat chicken wraps from Sunday. They were really good. Then I work on the computer for about 30 minutes after cleaning the kitchen and putting in another load of laundry. We try to watch tv at 9. I last until about 9:30 and go to bed. =)
Monday, June 18, 2007
My life today....and most days.
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






11 comments:
Gorgeous pics! Tanner's "punkin" reminds me of the tiny tomatoes that we grew ourselves. They totally looked like baby pumpkins and Melissa thought they were amazing.
We eat different food from our kids a lot of the time too. I'm glad we're not the only ones, because I totally don't remember mom and dad ever doing that.
i love this little "day in the life" picture journal thing. i think your day looks way more exciting than mine!
-bethany
I am tired just thinking about it all...can I go to bed now too?
Wow Jen....way to out-do us all on the pictures! :) This was a fun thing to do, huh?! Good job. And I'm so jealous that you find time to go to the gym. Jackson always hated the day-care place of it and my work out would always get interrupted. So that's why we have not renewed our membership. Gosh, I need to lose weight. Like I said, I'm way jealous.
oh, and Jackson loves those "bunny wabbit new-woes" too!
Dang Gina!
"wal-mart. The Hell hole of all the earth."
I know the feeling. you crack me up!!!
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one having to tell my kids to get off the arms of the couches. Sometimes I really feel like no one else's kids do that. It's good to know I'm not alone.
I like! I love! Such a great post!!!!!!!!
Life as a mom is never dull!! What a fun day!
Fun Fun! I am Lol'ing at the coke thing. I do the same thing!!
JenW
This is such a cool post. Can I copy you? Maybe I'll pick a day next week and do it.
Great idea!
Rachel
Post a Comment