I gave Tae a sucker the other day to make her hush for a bit while a finished a shoot. It was her first taste of anything like that, she was in heaven. So you can imagine what it was like to rip it away from her very fingers! She wasn't very happy about it. She's such a marvelous baby. So good. I feel so blessed to have her as my #4. Plus, she's so dang cute, I can't get enough of her! She's so squishy...and she loves to cuddle. What more could I want??
And those eyes- deep pools of semi dark chocolate.
Sunday, April 1, 2007
YUMO
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Can I have one like her...puh-lease??????
ALL FOURTH CHILDREN ARE PERFECT!
That reminds me of missy's first taste of chocolate. I have a pic of her eating it with quite a crazed look in her eye.
Post a Comment