We just returned from Flagstaff where we spent the Easter holiday. It was SOOOOO nice to get away. Thanks Mom & Mom in law for all the good cookin! The kids had a blast. They even got see their dear little cousin Emma. So the day before Easter we went to these Indian Ruins. It was actually really fascinating. Thanks to Kimi for a few of these pics! =)
Is Dad REALLY trying to get cell coverage out here??? Tanner was quite amuzed.
Three of mine, one of Jana's. I told them I wanted to get a photo, so Madeline is so my little poser...she helped them to pose so cute! Well done Madsie!
This was SO cool! This was a natural blowhole in the earth. This extremely forceful wind comes up from the center of the earth. It felt just like a swamp cooler.
Awww, how tender. The sisters. Well some of them...
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Wupatki....did I spell that right?
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Love it all Jen! Mark and I were just discussing creating a family website with a blog. We'll link to yours when we finally do it. Smooches from Favorite!
I'm so jealous that we live way out here in the midwest! :( No fair! I wanna play more with your family! I mean, at least Eric gets to take business trips out there sometimes. Why can't I???
Those pics make me miss Flag even more. I wish we were all still there (not living in family housing though!) What a fun time in our lives. We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment