Maddie's tooth has been loose for a while now...it fell out yesterday while I was doing a photoshoot, so she called me. She was SO excited! then a few min. later I talk to Jasper....he had been washing it for her and it fell down the sink =(. So sad. But she didn't seem to care near as much as I did.
Last night she thought we should write the Tooth Fairy a note. It said : "My Dad lost my tooth in the sink it the kitchen." I should take a picture of the note...It's so adorable.
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Madeline lost her 1st tooth!
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
How sweet! That's so cute that she wanted to write the tooth fairy a note! Doesn't it make you so sad that your kids are getting big so fast?!
Matthew just lost that same tooth. He is glad to be loosing them the normal way this time around.
Post a Comment