Tanner's best friend in the whole world is Maci. They LOVE eachother. They're both really small for their ages, and have the cutest little voices. So they always get into some kind of trouble at my house. Today, they decided to get naked. It was hillarious. The were swinging naked, sliding on the slide, naked. ha ha!
So I decided to take off the naked picture...there are crazies out there you know. =)
Monday, April 30, 2007
Naked Friends
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! I miss tanner, he is too cute for words.
Oh my goodness!!!! I sure hope Jackson doesn't do stuff like that...he'll really be his father's kid then!
What a cute picture!! My best friend when I was 5 was my next door neighbor. He was soo funny.
Pat- random , decent blogger
Post a Comment