Madeline watched Cherise and Mike (cherise's man) practicing their swing moves. Madeline & Tanner saw this and wanted to participate in the "flying" portion. They thought it was the best!
The very best part about this picture is that you can see that his pants are on backwards....this is a DAILY occurance. It's so funny, I'll help him get dressed in the morning, but by the first time he's gone to the bathroom....his underware and pants are backwards. I'll tell him they're not on the right way but he argues to no avail. So, he goes everywhere like that. Yes, even to the store. He's so cute, he gets away with a lot.
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Flying
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I heart your cute kids. Let me know when you need me to take one of them off your hands...
Post a Comment