Monday, April 30, 2007

Hold On....

So we had our "scrapbook convention" with all my sisters this past week. But do you think I scrapbooked? Uh, no. Not even one page. BUT I did get something very important done. A music video. Yes. If you'd like to view our version of Wilson Philips "Hold On" you can click on the link to the right that says "OUR GREATEST HOME VIDEO YET". You will not be dissapointed...well maybe you will.

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Woo hoo! We're awesome. I hope we can do another one this summer!

The Cureton Family said...

Jen, you girls are awesome! So much fun to watch!

Jana said...

We're hot.
Nice editing to make us even sassier.

Jana said...

don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

sara said...

I want to be in a music video! That was seriously the best ever. I was laughing so hard - that was SO my favorite song! Gotta love Wilson Phillips!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. That was great! My sisters and I and your sisters and you should all get together and make a video sometime. It would be the best! Miss you!....Katie Winter