
I have felt so overwhelmed at the thought of playing catch up on this blog, that I just never do it. So, now I'm thinking, I won't do catch up, just move forward. There, my anxiety is diminishing already. :)
Jasper and I went to San Francisco a few weeks ago with our grand friends Greg and Emily. It was amazing. It was only for 3 days but I can't even tell you how refreshing it is to just get away from the life of mommying for a bit. It's so rejuvenating. I highly recommend it. A few photos from our trip:
They are very out of order. But that's OK. We went all over the city, to 2 Giants games, and ate tons of delicious food. The best part was being yelled at by a crazy lady on the bus. "Step down you idiots! what do you think that door will just open magically?!!!!" It was so so funny. It was fab feeling so free. One night after a game we decided to get on a bus and go to get pizza in the little Italy section. It was soooo good. Oh heaven.
Let's just start with chocolate:


The trolly, where I later found out Jasper didn't love. He had a guy facing him resting his manly parts on Jasper's knee the whole time. (we were sitting facing outward and he and his wife were standing facing us) It's too funny not to mention.


Me and Emily at the game. The boys were really sick of taking pics by then. Well, they were sick of it after the first picture, who are we kidding?


We're so pretty...





On the way home we stopped at the Muir Woods. It was so gorgeous. "Walk softly and listen to the heartbeat of the earth". hahahahaha.



Let's just start with chocolate:


The trolly, where I later found out Jasper didn't love. He had a guy facing him resting his manly parts on Jasper's knee the whole time. (we were sitting facing outward and he and his wife were standing facing us) It's too funny not to mention.

Me and Emily at the game. The boys were really sick of taking pics by then. Well, they were sick of it after the first picture, who are we kidding?
This is funny because Jasper had just hit his head SO HARD on that dang sign. hahahaha

We're so pretty...




On the way home we stopped at the Muir Woods. It was so gorgeous. "Walk softly and listen to the heartbeat of the earth". hahahahaha.


Jasper loves maps. What can I say?







5 comments:
Those pictures are the BEST! You're so lucky to have bff's that you can go on trips with! The bridge pictures are beyond amazing. Love!
Um can you say "Jen and Jasper are a model couple???" well I just did! Geez! Stop it will ya! ;)
Oh, how I love Muir Woods - we went there & then down to the beach when you guys came to visit us in Sacramento one Christmas. Your family thought it was so fun to go to the beach around Christmas. AHHH fond memories!!!
P.S. Miss you guys - you should come visit us St. Louis is SO fun for kids - there's just so much fun things to do (and a lot of them are free!)
OH, JEN!! I'm so glad you decided not to play catch-up!
That pic of Jasper on Jasper street - love the orange behind his head, and the bridge pictures are cool! So glad the men DID take some pictures!
Post a Comment