I feel like my basket of full. Full of love.. Full of kids. Full of laundry. Full of toys. Full of dishes. Full of sand on the kitchen floor. Full of dirty toilets. Full of things to do. Full of gratitude. Full of places to drive. Full of the computer. Full of anxiety. Full of joy. Full of guilt. Full of recipes I want to cook, but don't find the time. Full of whispering. Full of loudness. Full of wondering. Wondering if my basket could handle one more babes. Hubby says, out basket is overflowing. No. Time for me to not wonder any more. But it's so hard.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Love these thoughts, which I am able to read in the middle of the afternoon because, right now, your house is also full of my children.
Love you!
I'm so glad you feel like your life is so full. It sounds like a wonderful feeling and a wonderful life. I think that might have been what I felt when we were there last and I didn't want to leave. Love you and your family. You've created such a beautiful home. :)
Heehee, another one! You're so cool. I can't wait to see what you end up deciding....
I love what you said about all the fullness, I love it too.
You made the cutest kids. It's so hard to know what to do to about babies sometimes. You'll do the right thing though.
P.S. I LOVE reading your blog entries about life and being a mom. You inspire me.
Such blessed sentiments. You make our lives full too!
My blog reader doesn't tell me if you have posted, Jen. I guess it's stuck. It tells me about the other blogs on Gray-ma's blog.....
Just to think about: Which direction makes you feel depressed? Which makes you feel anxious and excited? What do You want?
Post a Comment