Monday, September 27, 2010

Little Lady Tae Tae

I can't even tell you how much I adore this little madam. She is hilarious. Everything that comes out of her mouth is just a riot. She loves to sing songs that she makes up. Play with her bestie Paige. And pretend. Always pretend. And small things, she loves small things. And throwing tantrums. She's very good at that.
I love these pictures because they are so HER. I just followed her around the front yard for 5 minutes. She loves to fill purses with tiny things she loves. And her "eye-a-scope", and pretending to talk on her phone.




















5 comments:

Emily said...

Oh I love her too. And these pictures capture her so perfectly. When I pick up after the kids are in bed, I am always finding purses, bags, etc. full of tiny things at my house. Now I know that it's just Tae saying "Hi" to me in her own little way at 10 o'clock at night.

Ahhh...Sweet Girl!

Jana said...

OH my goodness, her animated face....she is beyond adorable!!!

Kimberly Jepson said...

Tae cracks me up. Cutest thing ever! I'm so glad you have been blogging lately! :)

MoM K said...

I just love these pictures SOO MUCH! I can't stand it. I may just have to come up and visit Tae. OK, I will. this weekend. be ready. Can't wait for Dad to see these! can I print them all at once?....

Ruth said...

I love Tae's hairstyle! The zipped up hoodie and the bare feet in the green grass...such lovely summery colors.