"The power of gratitude” Recent studies have shown that practicing gratitude leads to a healthier, more fulfilling, others-centered life. People who focus on what they are thankful for (versus those who dwell on hassles and frustrations) are in a better place than those who don’t. They are less likely to get sick and are more active, hopeful and thoughtful of other people Yep gratitude is where it’s at…..
I need to remember this. Be more grateful, more giving and less self centered. :)
Friday, August 20, 2010
Gratitude
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Allow me to assist you in this quest. I feel that a good place to start would be to share that chocolate pie with someone...anyone...but mostly a good friend who is currently listening to your child say "Swiper, No Swiping!" over and over again at the TV and has two babies. Recent studies have shown that people with two babies require twice as much chocolate. It's a scientific fact.
Again - Just a suggestion.
Emily you are hilarious! I surely hope she brought you the PIe because I completely agree with you.
I had the funniest dream about you last night. So random! I remembered all of it when I first got up, but can't remember most of it now. Must have been triggered by seeing your cute San Fran pics on FB.
Post a Comment