Friday, July 2, 2010

Chasers

Little Chase is growing up so fast. Someone stop time please! He's walking, climbing on EVERYTHING, saying mom, dad, dog, shoes...it's so tender. He's just the sweetest little thing. Lights up my life. He does. When I lay him down for naps or bedtime he makes kissing noises and blows kisses then entire way to his room, and until I shut the door. Almost makes me want to back in and just blow kisses back. A few from this week...


My favorite....

Tae completely adores him. She goes in and gets him up from bed when he wakes up. Waits for him everywhere she goes and entertains him. I feel so blessed to have them. All 5. :)

7 comments:

Jana said...

OH my GOODNESS he's way too cute to be allowed!! He has so much hair and looks SO grown up now!!! In the bw messy face one he looks so much like Jaren, and in the outside grass one he looks like Tanner!! I'm so excited for Blake and Chase to play at the reunion!

Jana said...

Oh yeah, and I love the peeking from the tub one SO MUCH!!!

Emily said...

There are so many things I love about those pictures that I don't seem to have the words. He is just so sweet! And the one of you two together is my favorite too. When did Tae grow up? I thought I was there for every minute of the last four years (okay...not "every" minute), but I think I blinked and she's a darling little girl now-no more baby/toddler for that one!

We love you guys!

(Which should be apparent by the number of exclamation points used in this comment!!!)

! (one more for good measure)

Ruth said...

Jennifer, that b&w of you and Chase is so sweet. Your cheekbones and your mouth remind me of your Mom. Family Life is the Best!

MoM K said...

I just adore these pictures!! Chasey is so so cute and like jana said, he really looks like both of his brothers! I'm so excited to see you all in only3 days!!!! woohoo!!!

Jackie said...

I saw Chase walking into the church with Jasper the other day and I couldn't believe how big he was! Wow- where did the time go? He's not a baby anymore...he's a little boy! And such a cutie!

Meredith said...

He's so cute! And I love all of those pictures!