So, remember how I said my goal was to wake up at 6:30? Well, I fasted about it last month, just for some extra help. So, as soon as I did that....Chase started waking up every day at 6:30. Seriously. It's crazy. But it's exactly what I needed to get up and actually do it.
Tae is growing up so fast. Especially lately. I just a love her! Yesterday when she woke up I asked if she'd just gotten up. She said "ya, just barely. I woke up cuz I was soooo sick (in her whiney sickly voice)...sick of sleeping!" She thought she was pretty funny. I laughed so hard. I still can't figure out if she gets that she was telling a joke or not. :)
A few from this month...
Her bestie friend EVER, Paige. They seem to think they're sisters. It's really quite tender.



Monday, July 5, 2010
6:30
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Love the pictures of your sweet little angel miss Tae :) she is a doll! And Im glad the Lord helped you to be able to wake up earlier. Maybe I need to pray harder to have Him help me wake up earlier too and not just roll out of bed...and maybe help to get me in bed too! Sheesh! Lol
You know...They do really look like sisters. Same eye color and same hair color. We love Tae so much. And I'm telling you - blue is her color! She looks so adorable! Love you guys!
She's so adorable!!
holy cow, she is so big. dang it. i need to stop by in the next month before i leave.
i LOVE that outfit, so cute!
Post a Comment