This sweet little Chasers has been nothing but easy to love, and kiss, and cuddle. I can't even begin to tell you how grateful we are to have him in our home! Granted, he still doesn't have a bedroom...but who cares right? Kids have no idea how big or small your home is. When I was growing up there were 7 kids and 2 parents using ONE bathroom. But I never really noticed it was an inconvenience. Granted we moved to a different house when I was 13. Probably a good move. :)
Chasers likes to scrunch up his nose and breathe really fast through his nose, hilarious. He squeals really loud when he super tired, or when he's really excited to see you. He's ultra laid back. Eats anything he can find. Gags on banana -I'm thinking maybe he truly doesn't like it. And crawls everywhere, pulling himself up on anything he can. And that dimple of his is a heartbreaker.
Anyway...I love you Chasey facey!!!!


Monday, November 23, 2009
Chase...8 months
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Wow, he really looks like you Jen, what a cutey! Hope you have a great THanksgiving, so wish you were coming to Flag.
WOW..you 2 make clone babies! They all look alike! He's adorable and your photography just gets better and better. I want your address to mail you our Christmas card. My email is heidicamp@msn.com..Happy Thanksgiving!
Jen, he is toooo CUTE!
LOOOOVE the little hat! Just wanna give him a big smooch! Soo soo cute!
Could you guys make children that are any more beautiful???
Ditto to what Lindsay said.
Love, love, love those eyes!
He has such munchy cheeks!
Post a Comment