I've been feeling so overwhelmed about wanting to blog everything from the beginning of time, but then realized, while I've been doing that, I've wasted even more time. hahaha! So, I'll start with Halloween. It was grand. Although I love the holiday, I despise the cost. My kids want to be something different every week, so I'm always the mean mommy who has to lay down the law. We went trick or treating and got so much dang candy. Threw away all the crappy candy and kept all the chocolate.
Chasey-face...
Tae-Tae, the girl with a million faces, but never gives me the one I'm looking for.
Madsie, she's 8 going on 16.
Tan Man, wanted to be a "mean, scary guy" I should have just dressed him up as Obama.
Jay Bay, Vampire. But the sweetest one there ever has been. :)
I'm so proud of myself for posting pics. Wow, I'm diligent.






5 comments:
WOOO! I LOVE them! Jay looks SOOO dang cute! holy cow! hehehe. :) GOOD JOB posting pics!
oh I love the lighting in those last two. You have adorable kids.
You go girl. Lovin Tae's face, what cutie patuties you have. What is Chasey-face? A bear? An Ewok?
Your boys are too cute to look mean or scary!
I just LOVE seeing the kids so much! I want them. Their costumes are great! love that vampire!!
Post a Comment