Wednesday, November 11, 2009

She's Maddie

Madeline loves to little things. Trinkets, dainty, tiny things. She LOVES making lists and schedules, art, music, and above all, swimming. The girl is a wanna-be mermaid.

A few weeks ago someone at church brings this little pursey thing to me (I still have no idea where it came from) and asked if it was Maddie's. Yes, yes it is. So I take it, and look inside. This is what my daughter has packed away to bring to CHURCH...

Because you NEVER know when you'll need safety glasses.
Then as soon as we get home I find this awesome Sunday to do list...
And just for fun...I'd to include this photo. Who knows exactly why she was so mad. Someone touched her, or sang when she didn't want them to, or more than likely she didn't like the way Tanner was looking at her. Heaven forbid. At this point, she was giving even me the silent treatment. Wow, I'm scared for the teenage years....


8 comments:

LeMira said...

This post just made me smile.

Jackie said...

Aahh...we love your Maddie too. Claire loves playing with her. And yes, I'm afraid for the teenage years with Claire as well! I can barely handle her now!

Annette Larsen said...

wow that last picture makes me scurred. she's got her sass on. Aw yeah...

tiffunny said...

That to do list is sooo cute. Girls are so fun sometimes huh? But I too am scared for the teenage years cause I get the silent treatment a lot from my 11 year old already!

Emily said...

I love her. That first picture is so beautiful, and that last one is CLASSIC! Tell you what? We'll swap. You take Macy and I'll take Maddie for those few dangerous years. (I'm pretty sure you're getting the raw end of the deal.)

Bryce & Cherise said...

Haha! Oh Jen...... That first is an awesome picture! I can't believe how old she looks! And the last one... Holy Hannah, good thing she has such a good good heart. That's the only Reason you'll be able to survive her teens. Lol

MoM K said...

Maddie is growing up too fast! she's beautiful but she is an awesome person and so loving. I think she will be a wonderful teenager!
Love from the favorite grandma

Jana said...

Oh. my. goodness. That angry look behind the sunglasses is AMAZING. She is so awesome and teen.
That first picture of her is so cute, when did you take it? is her hair naturally wavy?
Also, I'm glad she realizes what a dangerous place church can be. We all need to follow her example of safety.