Friday, November 13, 2009

Sunday PJ's

For a long while now as soon as my chillins get home from church, they get in their jammers. Mind you, right now we get home at noon. I took this pic a few weeks ago on Sunday- hence the hair is done, and jammers on. I just love this girlie. Stop growing. I don't want her little voice to get bigger and her tiny tongue to stop twisting when she says her S's. Or her comments like "I'm so pretty huh mom", or "I pooped a little in my panties, that's gross huh mom". Uh, ya, that is gross. :)

7 comments:

Emily said...

How about, "Am I a stinkerpot?" followed by laughter. I love her too.

Greg and his brothers used to wear their pajamas under their church clothes. That way, all they had to do was rip off their church clothes and they were ready to relax.

I have an awesome husband.

Annette Larsen said...

She's so super cute. And she looks a lot like Sophie!

Bryce & Cherise said...

Hehe I agree Jen! She just Cant grow up! I love how she talks! She's so dang cute!

MoM K said...

I agree too! I just listened to my saved phone messages again today and heard her little voice. She is just the cutest thing!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

Love that look on her face..she is so cute nad your post below..YEAH< you better watch out for the teenage years! She is something else!

Ali said...

Franks

Jana said...

Jen, I love the way you write on your blog. Your short sentences and little details. LOVE. IT.