Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The T Funnies

Conversations with a five year old:

Me: "I didn't say you could get into that trail mix"
"I got them with my permission"

While taking the sacrament on Sunday:
"Is the snackrament almost done?"

After coming home from the Fathers and Sons campout:
"Mom, Dad bought me coughing free Coke!" (caffeine free)

In Primary on Sunday during sharing time, they asked who could close their eyes and recite the Fifth Article of Faith:
T closed his eyes tight and carefully said "The Fifth Article of Fatih!!"

A conversation between a 4 yr. old and a 5 yr. old today:
"Dogs can't fly."
"Yes they can"
"Ya, I know they can"

Do you ever stop to realize the hilarious things kids say...every day? Sometimes I just have to stop myself and laugh at the conversations I just had. I'll miss the funny things...it goes by much too quickly.


Note the pen all over his dirty face, and of course, Ninja costume.

14 comments:

Brittany and Raymond said...

Your kids say the cutest things!

Emily said...

We love him! My favorite thing about Tanner is how he covers his face when he is embarrassed. He is so precious! How boring is life going to be when all of our kids speak properly?!?

Is that my daughter in the background in her dance costume and Cinderella jacket?

Colette said...

Cute!! I always think its crazy the things they come up with.

Bryndie said...

Too Funny! I was just going to blog some Burklie sayings. Ohh, these kids can be so funny!

Jen-ben said...

Of course Emily! Hahaha!

Ella A. said...

I am so proud of myself when I actually take the time to write them down! Otherwise, even if they are the cutest thing ever, I forget. I love the dog conversation. . . .priceless.

Sera said...

Ha ha ha! I had to make the picture bigger to see the pen, and I'm just laughing. I love reading about funny stuff kids say, and your kids say a lot of funny stuff. Keep it coming. They are so cute. :)

Melissa Bosen said...

You've inspired me to keep track of those kind of comments by my own kiddos. I can't believe the funny things your kids say though! Too cute!!

Lindsay said...

"A" comment left on my "It's Official" post...

Jackie said...

So dang funny!

Kendria said...

Love it! I love all your posts!

Jana said...

He's so brill. I love the dogs conversation.

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

too cute for words!

MoM K said...

What a cutie! I just love him!!!