Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What a difference a year makes

Just a year ago little T was looking like this...with his long locks and tininess.

and doing things like this....just know I had already cleaned 80% of the M&M's up. There were multiple bags opened and eaten.





And now...believe it or not, I kind of miss those days. Every day was an adventure. Wondering what he'd do next. What he'd dump out next, or what he'd climb. I really thought he may just always be that way. But now he's Mr. T. He's so grown up and has mellowed out tremendously. Granted, he still is a mischief maker, but near what he used to be. LIfe is starting to pass me by. I need to stop and watch it.
2 of my favorite Mr's....

7 comments:

Cherise Davies said...

AAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!! He's such a cutie. I can't believe how much he's grown in just a year!

Sera said...

Well, would ya look at that. :) He is such a little cutie pie. I am so glad you got that picture of the M&Ms on film - I like the way that kid thinks.

Jana said...

Aww, I like him...

Allyson said...

I think it's great that you miss the messes! I miss the sizes of the kids when they made messes like that, but not the messes. :) One of Thomas' nicknames is Mr. T. My mom calls him that almost exclusively. Cute pix as usual, too!

Emily said...

I'm so torn: I always LOVED his long hair - it was gorgeous, but he's so stinkin' handsome with his short hair. I'm one of his biggest fans. I always was - messes and all!

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute and Kaby loooves him!

Maria C.

Mrs. Whitney's Classroom said...

Now those are 2 of the cutest ninjas I've ever seen!! I'm so flattered you have a picture of my son on your awesome blog! They have changed a lot in the last year !