"Don't eat ants!!"
"Stop licking the mirror."
"If you do that again, I'm taking your scriptures away!" (after watching Tanner use his Book of Mormon as a machine gun in church)
So Madeline had a little boy in her class who had a crush on her. She first came home and told me about him...then she came home with a note that he'd given her with his phone number on it. Then next day he called...like 6 times in a row after I didn't answer. Then a week or 2 later, she came home with this note:

Translation: "I love you with all my heart"
So, she showed me and we talked about it for a minute, then she says this, "Mom, can you believe he doesn't even love his parents? Because he loves me with ALL his heart, he doesn't have any room left for even his parents!"
Ya, how cute is she?!






9 comments:
Wow, she's a thinker, ay? Poor kids' parents, getting none of his love!
Emma came home with a really cute note from Maddie that she wrote while they were together, I'll have to show you sometime. Oh, and also about Maddie. Today Emma told me, "Maddie is a witch. For real, she told me. She goes out with her witch friends after her parents are asleep." Uh, no Emma, she was pretending. "I don't think people should tell me things and not tell me they're kidding. I don't like when people trick me!" But anyway, thought you'd like to know you have a witch-by-night for a daughter.
ha ha. the scripture comment made me laugh so hard. Boys are sure funny, huh? I LOVED seeing you the other day. Thanks for coming down.
She is so cute. I love how instantly thoughtful she is of HIS parents. I have a feeling, this is only the beginning of a very loooong road with boys loving her with "All of their heart." Good luck with that!
Oh I know! You have to say the oddest things to kids sometimes! It's crazy!
I remember getting a love note from a boy in 1st grade and being so horrified that I didn't show anyone and I threw it away.
That boy is so devoted to love her with all his heart.
a machine gun huh? lol awesome
Wow he called that many times? What a brave kid! hahaha
Maddie cracks me up! "he doesn't EVeN love his parents..." oh man, that's hilarious.
Wow, kids are so funny! I love the love note!!
Speaking of little kids with crushes and scriptures used as weapons. . .
When I was like 6 or 7 there was this little boy in my class in Primary who had a crush on me. One Sunday he tried to kiss me so . . .I hit him with my Bible.
Stinkin' cute...Those were the days...
Post a Comment