Tuesday, June 2, 2009

He's a growin

The little, fragile baby is gone. Now he's plumping up, smiling, trying to talk and is the happiest little baby. I feel so incredibly blessed. Five has been a small adjustment, but on the whole I feel like it's gone...going...quite smoothly. I don't have many spare minutes in my day. I wish I had more of that. By the time the kids go to bed, the only thing I was to do is lay down and sleep! I need to use that time a little more wisely. Maybe in a few months I will. :)
Right now I can hear the 4 babes in the girls room talking about owies and reading books. They really love each other. Chasers is sleeping. I could watch him sleep all day. But I don't, because then I would fall asleep with him. I have 5 loads of laundry to fold in my room, dishes to unload, a kitchen to finish cleaning, bills to pay and clutter all over my desk. But I will go and read to my munchie munchkins instead. Jasper can fold the clothes and do the dishes when he gets home. :)


20 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow...he is so dang cute. You really should have 10 more :)

Rachel Clare said...

LOOK at him!! How he's changed- just since the beginning of April when I saw him. He's just beautiful Jen- looks a lot like Tae to me. Am I wrong? You guys make might fine-lookin' babies!!

KJenx said...

nothing more precious than a sleeping baby!

Robyn said...

He's so cute, I can't stand it!!!

Sera said...

Awwww...I just want to kiss those chubby little cheeks. My goodness, he's so cute, Jen. :)

Meredith said...

He is so adroable!

And Jasper folds laundry and does dishes??? Luckyyyyyyyy.

Michelle Arnett said...

So so cute. I love Chasers. Good for you taking time out of your busy day to read to your kids is always an accomplishment!

Barbara said...

Oh my gosh Jen! I just want to kiss those chuncker cheeks of his! He is just so precious! I just adore this age! Yeah doing dishes and laundry are so over-rated! Way to let Jasper do them!

Lindsay said...

Look at his big brown eyes! I want a brown eyed baby! He is really so cute.

Sarah Welsh said...

He is SO precious!

Sals said...

just love your photos! especially the header - it's gorgeous!

Matt and Lisa said...

He is so cute. I should probably meet him in person one of these days!!! I think he could be good friends with my little Cash!!

Katie said...

Sooooo incredibly precious! Time sure does fly by!

Aislinn said...

He is ADORABLE!!!!

He is so much bigger from even a month ago when I saw him.. Love those cheeks!!

MoM K said...

I love your writing. You are so poetic Jen. It's beautiful! I love your Munchie Munchkins too! and hug Jasper for me for being such a great dad and husband. Love ya!!

Sandy said...

OH sooo sweet. I love the sleepy moments and reading to the munchkins, tonight was princess books for Emma and Lemony Snicket for Matthew. Good times!

Jen Herem said...

hey i saw your blog through marissa's. hope you dont mind me posting...and if you do.. too bad.

i bet you are an awesome mom. for me 2 boys are more than i can handle. i can't imagine 5.

Kendria said...

He definitely looks like one of your babes- especially that last pic. I can't imagine how high the pile of laundry is on your bed. I thought 4 persons worth was a lot... you have 7!!!

Allyson said...

Ohhhhhh!!!! Precious! He's such a cutie and you are a great mom! I love that you decided to read to the kids instead of housework!

Kristy said...

K-if I had a spoon i'd dig into his cheeks RIGHT NOW. How delicious he is! How ya doin' anyway?