My little babes is 3. It seems like she was just born. It seems like I was just 14. It's so weird because I still feel like the same person I was when I was 14...perhaps a tad more mature, but not much. Where does the time go?
I love these of Tae and wanted to share...Doesn't frolicking in the meadow look fun?
That look....she is getting to fiesty. Hands on hips ordering me around. The girl means business when she wants something. But mostly she's just such a sweetie.
Friday, May 29, 2009
My Tae Tae
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
She's just DARLING! I can't believe she's already THREE, but I guess that's what happens when we only get to see you once a year!
Did you get the Eye Candy by Sheye?! I think that's what these are- no? Love them, either way!!
Oh, I LOVE these pictures. Where are you??? I love Tae's pink birthday outfit, and she looks so much older without her bangs. Sweet little girl! Three is actually a really fun age! It's when they start to say all those fabulously funny things and make you laugh (and possible cry) several times a day. What a roller coaster!
On the way home tonight, Paige said (while buckled in her car seat): "Daddy, I want to go to Tae Tae's house. Can you drive me there?" We just said "yes" to avoid the tantrum, and she fell asleep happily content to believe she was on her way to see her favorite person. We ALL love her!!!
I saw you taking her pics on your front lawn the day before her b-day. I've been waiting for you to post them but I love these in the field. She is a bEaUtiful babe and can I say the sweetest ever. Can I keep her? Pleeeease;)
She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Those are amazing pictures! Sassy little girls are just too much fun. I think it is more fun that way. :)
She's so beautiful!! Three already.. It really does seem like yesterday I was holding her in the park for what seemed like forever. I just couldn't get over how beautiful & precious she was. You probably don't even remember it, but it's etched in my memory. That beautiful innocent face is three.. Hard to believe for me- I can't even imagine how it is for you! She's growing up quite nicely :)
Three year old girls are feisty!! But sooo sweet. Tae is so gorgeous. I love the pink ruffly outfit. All Emma wears is pink. She is such a girly girl.
So cute! Time flies, huh?
Bee-Yoo-Ti-Ful pictures! I love how soft they are. Perfect for a little girl. ;)
cute cute cute. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment