A few random things:
It's finally getting a little warmer to where the kids can go out now and then and jump on the trampoline. I like to send them out there to completely ware them out! So the other day I was in my room and looked out my window and saw this:
Notice his pants have fallen down :)

Notice his pants have fallen down :)
Tae this morning says as she tenderly pats my belly:"Mom, the little baby is inside your tummy?"
"ya" (half asleep)
"He's in his house?"
"ya Tae"
"You can open the door?" As she pretends to open my belly
She's just so dang CUTE. I just adore her with all my heart. She talks non stop, cuddles all the time, and is so social.

T has been insisting on naming the baby this:
Socks
Anakin
Dark Vader
He has mellowed so much. He used to do major damage daily, he has slowed down incredibly. It's a relief, but sometimes I miss laughing at the crazy things he'd do.
M is girlie girl queen. She is getting so big so fast. It makes me sad. But I'm so proud of how she's turning out...precious, precious.
I dropped my iphone in the toilet yesterday. Phone in my back pocket, sat down to pee, and slosh. At least I hadn't peed yet right? Miraculously the phone is doing fine. ahhhhh. And that's that.







15 comments:
Goodness, Taelyn really is adorable. She is so cute in nursery. I bet you could listen to that little voice all day. You guys make some cute kids!
I love your family! You have the most beautiful children! I can't wait to see pictures of your newest little addition! I am so happy to hear that your iphone is ok! I get so close almost everyday by doing that...you'd think I would learn by now! They really should make waterproof phones!
Those are some fabulous pics. Who is that with the pants falling down?? That's hilarious.
Tae is such a dollllll!
Liz had a friend over at my parents house (when she was still living there) and her friend FLUSHED her phone down the toilet. My parents ended up having to replace the toilet . Glad your phone didn't make it that far!
(Cam calls Darth Vader "Dark Vader" too (he also thought it would be REALLY funny to name a kid that) - kids are so funny!)
I had my phone in my back pocket and it managed to drop out as I was getting in the elevator. And went right down the crack between the floor of the hall and the floor of the elevator, and down the elevator shaft.
I love T's name suggestions.
Your little Tae is so cute Jen! Let's me honest, ALL of your kids are so cute.
I'm so glad we got to see you yesterday! Love you!
So stinkin' cute. Poor Tanner (and Macy), they just can't seem to keep their pants up. Macy always has a little plumbers crack going on. So, yesterday, on our way home from my parents house (it's about 7:30 p.m.), Paige says, "Dad, can I go to Tae's house?" She wanted Greg to drive her there. Then, she kept saying over and over again, "I play with Tae...Can I play with Tanner too?...I play with Tanner, too." I wondered if she would be extremely disappointed when we pulled into our own garage, but she was nearly asleep by then. Needless to say, we LOVE your family.
Oh, and Austin's name for one of our kids is Pyrock (apparently it's a Bionicle). He doesn't get a vote!
My vote is for socks. That would be a GREAT baby name. :) Your kids are so cute, I can't wait to see what the new little bundle looks like!
I had a friend who did the same thing as you but she didnt realize it and flushed her phone. The phone got stuck but we could still call it and hear it ringing it's amazing what phones can withstand.
I love everything you said! Oh, I guess everything your kids said (and did). Cute photos too...of course. :)
Aww! That is so cute what Tae said, "you can open the door" haha! Soon enough Tae, soon enough...:)
I wish it were as easy as "opening the door." Good luck with that one!
I vote for Socks.
I love that you put up The picture Dad found of the baby in the tummy with Tae's comments. Isn't it just perfect???
Post a Comment