Just running wildly busy...waiting for white space. I am not good at creating free time. At all. We just got back from Idaho, and Calf Creek. It was such a great vay-cay. That was very good free time! One day I will post about the 2 awesome fam reunions we had this summer, more about Trek and the 2 brill places we just got back from...one day...
Loves!






4 comments:
So glad to hear you are still among the land of the living. Looking forward to all those wonderful pictures and story. Miss you! M
Your title reminds me of that SNL skit where Natalie Cole is singing covers for other dead people besides her father and she sings one of a person that is not dead and she gets all angry and yells, "I am not dead! this is how rumors get started." Then Natalie sings, "I am not dead. This is how rumors get started." That was awesome. ;)
Glad to hear that you are still alive and kicking I was getting worried there for a minute. Can't wait to hear about your vacations and reunions.
I just left a NOVEL on your Sis Beck post, so I'll keep this quick.
Ash has been asking when your Maddie is going to come over and play. Is there a day next week she/all of you want to come over? Is she a good swimmer? It'd be fun to go to the pool. It's a bit wild with all of my kids going, but we could swing it. Let me know if you have any white space...
Post a Comment