Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Trek



Jasper and I were asked to be the Ma and Pa for trek this year.  We went for 3 days with the youth in our stake and walked with handcarts 25 miles!  It was amazing.  Such a good experience.  I'll post more pics later...

14 comments:

chelle said...

I am sure it was fun. I am looking forward to the next trek! I am planning ways to get invited to go! Don't you think they should have a photographer on hand?

;0) M

Brian and Kim said...

Love it!! I can't wait hear more about it.

Christine said...

how cool! you guys are so awesome to do that.

Emily said...

I LOVE that 2nd picture. You should read Jackie's blog. Apparently, there's a picture of you to submit to Pioneer Playboy. :)

I'm thrilled you had such a good experience! You and Jasper are just incredible. It doesn't matter where I go, people are always talking about you two and how amazing you are!

sara said...

I bet the kids loved you!! Not that you guys don't look like kids yourselves in that picture!!

Tanya said...

Jen it sounds absolutely fantastic! I can't wait to see more!

Jo said...

What a great experience!! I loe your blog!!

Jo Skinner

Jo said...

I wish you could have been my Ma and Pa on my treck.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

You and Jasper are perfect fit for Ma and Pa!

Anonymous said...

I bet you guys were an awesome Ma and Pa! Good for you!

Melissa Spurgiesz said...

What an awesome experience~! I remember going on a trek as a youth. IT was a very eye opening and spiritual experience for me. It must have been such a joy to experience that with the youth in your ward. I am sure that the youth loved you and Jaz's humor throughout the trek. You definately need some humor at times to get you through.

Aislinn said...

I hope you post more about it....I would love to hear about your experience. I was planning on going with our ward but then they released us (YW presidency) a month before. One day I would love to go. I heard it is really hard but such an amazing experience. Had you been before this?

Jamelle Kelly said...

I've never had the opportunity to trek it!! Glad you could participate.

Michelle Arnett said...

What the? How did I not know you got to go on TREK! I am so mad! I would have loved to go! Hopefully one day. . I have never gone before.