My very UNmischeivious man went into his room last week and chopped away at his hair- right in the very front, middle of his head. TO THE SCALP. I tried my best to buzz it and blend it in...but it's pretty much impossible. All I know is thank goodness he's a boy.
Oh, and don't worry, T is still his same old self, for instance:
He thinks it's hilarious to wear this dress up, and look closely at the top of his head, notice the tuft of hair sticking straight up like Alfalfa, and of course the outfit wouldn't be complete without an unnecessary band-aid on his face (one of 6 on his body). Yes, he chopped away a good 6 weeks ago...






15 comments:
You have the greatest kids on the planet. I did notice Jaren's hair, even though I think it was a valiant effort on your part to blend it. He's just so adorable!
I think I have several pictures of Tanner in a dress. The orange witch costume comes to mind. That one seems to be a favorite for Maddie and Tanner. :)
What would we do without you around the corner?!? We love you guys!
I love the DIY haircut. Holy cow how cute is he though? How do you even get mad at a face like that? (Don't worry, I know how, I do it on a regular basis). Seriously though. I love the unnecessary band aid!
I have yet to have a child take the scissors to their hair - I'm waiting...
Pink is a good color on him. The hair will grow. Good thing you got a photo of it so you can laugh about it later. Much later, maybe.
Did you get your flash back? m
I love hearing stories about this little one. You can't help but giggle. How do you not die laughing at him every day!
Hmmm, J is starting to pick up tips from his younger cohort. How funny. And Tanner looks simply smashing in that outfit.
Your boys are great! I get such a kick out of Tanner! :)
I am seeing visions of dates visiting the house who will see that picture some day ...
Ah T makes such a cute girl! Hahaha he's going to love this picture when he's older! Maddie's picts are darling. . gotta love it
Yes, a child is not a true child without cutting his or her own hair...
Jen,
You need to let him shave his head... bald as can be. He wants too... just let him do it!
Jeff
I've missed seeing and hearing about your super cute kids!! And you're right - not quite as heart breaking if its your son that cuts his hair - and its not that bad. I've seen a lot worse (not from my own, but from my nieces!!!) Shocked that it was perfect little J though that did it!! And love the pics of Maddy! What a cutie she is. All your kids are just too cute!!
Logan has yet to cut his hair- although Nathan did (no excuse for a 12 year old!) and Claire got gum stuck in her hair so took it upon herself to cut it out- and then kept going. Had some nice little layers around her face. Not too noticeable. I remember when my sister was young she cut her friend's hair. She had curly blonde locks all over her hair- but not once my sister was done with her!
Love the hair cut. When Ashley was 7 she did that to Olivia--the week of school pictures, of course. It looked just like your kiddos, except we'd just spent a year growing out her bangs! AHHHHH!!
Hehe
That is hilarious! Wow, your kids are the best :D
I especially love the bottom picture..
Post a Comment