Wednesday, August 20, 2008

DIVA

The other day this lady wanted me to bust out the camera- I don't do that enough with my babies (remember how I promised myself I do a shoot of my own kids a month ago?  Ya, I didn't.)  and this is what she did- oh believe you me, there any MANY more, but these 2 crack me up!

11 comments:

Emily said...

Oo-la-la! That second picture is fabulous! I love the "wind-blown" look. That girl is hilarious! Love her!

Colette said...

What a cutie!! Your kids are gorgeous.

Lindsay said...

How lucky are you to have such gorgeous children? That's one comment I don't get about my kids, so I'm serious when I say that.

chelle said...

Lucky she wants to have you shoot her. My kids run and hide when I get out the camera. M

Rachel Clare said...

Did you use a blowdryer on the 2nd one? Love the look! She's so cute to want you to take her picture! I love it.
PS. We totally need to catch up! I've not talked to you in ages. I'll call soon.

Bryndie said...

Beautiful!

Annette Larsen said...

Oh, Dawwwling, she's absolutely gorgeous! How funny.

Meredith said...

SO cute! I love them and I love her!

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Jana said...

Ow ow, she knows how to work it!

Kathy said...

Wowza...she's gonna be a heartbreaker with looks and attitude.

BTW...I should have gotten more of your cards I swear everyone I show Sophie's pictures to wants your info. Hopefully a few of them are coming your way.